Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University, one of the admirable colleges of Delhi University is situated in central Delhi, around 5 km from Connaught Place, and a couple of steps from Karol Bagh Metro Station.
The college was established in 1959 by the popular Gandhian Shri Brij Krishan Chandiwala in memory of his mom Smt. Janki Devi so as to advance ladies’ education. In acknowledgment of the changing worldwide situation, the college has changed its needs and viewpoints which is abundantly reflected in the schedules and educational programs. The college basically obliges understudies of Humanities and Commerce streams.
The extension of the college throughout the years has been remarkable. The quality of the understudy network has expanded fundamentally and we have understudies from all pieces of the nation. The college additionally has a recognized and profoundly qualified workforce.
Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University understudies have been indicating their fortitude in scholastics, extra and co-curricular activities and sports sacking top University positions, grants, awards, and prizes.
Throughout the long term, the college has developed an amazing framework comprising of a completely robotized library, wi-fi empowered PC framework, a well-furnished class lives with general media offices, an outdoor amphitheater, cafeteria, clinical room headed by an exceptionally qualified specialist, a games stay with every single imaginable office and modernized office square and an understudy’s regular room.
Janki Devi Memorial College’s vision for the following decade is to satisfy the instructive needs of ladies understudies from all segments of society and sharpen their skills to make them independent women of entity and worth.
Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi university invites all approaching understudies with the conviction that they will discover their college years illuminating, advancing, and pleasant and want them to enjoy all that life has to offer in understanding their latent capacity and accomplishing their objectives. Janki Devi Memorial College was certified by NAAC with the evaluation “B++”.
KNOW YOUR COLLEGE- JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Best courses offered by Janki Devi Memorial College – B.A. (Hons.) Economics, B.Com (Hons.), BSc (Hons.) Mathematics.
- NIRF Ranking of Janki Devi Memorial College – Not Available
- Fees range- The fees for the first year of the College of Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University ranges from Rs 15975 to Rs 16211.
- Fun facts about Janki Devi Memorial College – The official fest of Janki Devi Memorial College “SYMPHONY” is the most controversial and hyped fest of all times. Glittering showstoppers like Jass Manak, Guru Randhawa, Aditi Singh Sharma, Suraj Jagan, Astitv- the band, and DJ A Sen and DJ Revoic perform at the annual fests of the Janki Devi Memorial College.
Moreover, There are various societies for the students to connect in like the drama society, dance, and music society so on. The college conducts seminars and enlightening sessions for the students’ career prospects. Janki Devi Memorial College has a good campus crowd. A lot of fests are conducted by different college societies. The annual cultural fest is the main highlight. The campus crowd is average. The campus connectivity is excellent if you are coming from the metro. The college is just 2 minutes away from the metro station.
- Placement companies that come to Janki Devi Memorial College – Janki Devi Memorial College undeniable training and placement cell which intermittently liaises and associates with the corporate world in order to investigate the chance of training and job placement of students.
For training and placement cell of the Janki Devi Memorial College, there are various top recruiting companies such as Wipro, EY, Concentrix and Tata Power-DDL, Capgemini, GMR Recruitment, and FIS Global, ETC.
- What campus does the Janki Devi Memorial College belong to? The college belongs to the off Campus.
- What is the proper address of the Janki Devi Memorial College? Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, Rajinder Nagar, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
- Nearest metro station to Janki Devi Memorial College – The nearest metro station to Janki Devi Memorial College is the Karol Bagh Metro Station.
- The nearest market to Janki Devi Memorial College – Karol Bagh Market is the closest to the Janki Devi Memorial College.
- Other DU colleges besides the Janki Devi Memorial College – Kalindi college, Khalsa college evening, etc
- Nearest PG available to Janki Devi Memorial College – The area where you can fund PGs near to the Janki Devi Memorial College is near Ajmal Khan Rd.
- Famous alumni of the Janki Devi Memorial College – The famous alumni of the College Of Janki Devi Memorial College are- Neena Gupta (Actress & Director), Divya Khosla Kumar (Actress and Producer). Ms. Renuka (2010-13), Announcer and News Reader, All India Radio. Ms. Pratyasha Ghosh (2013-16) has featured in a Science documentary for ISRO.
CUTOFF OF ARTS COURSES IN THE JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||GEN.||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwD|
|B.A Hindi ( Hons.)||82.00||80.00||78.00||78.00||80.00||78.00|
|B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy||88.00||85.00||83.00||83.00||85.00||78.000|
(Hons.) Political Science
|B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit||45.00||45.00||45.00||45.00||45.00||45.00|
|B.A. (Hons.) Sociology||90.00||88.00||85.00||85.00||85.00||85.00|
CUTOFF OF COMMERCE COURSES IN THE JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
CUTOFF OF SCIENCE COURSES IN THE JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
|BSc (Hons.) Mathematics||GEN.||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwD|
To check out the cut-off list for 2020, click here.
The Janki Devi Memorial College offers various courses in the arts, science, and commerce stream.
FAMOUS SOCIETIES OF JANKI DEVI MEMORIAL COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Anubhuti is the Street Play Society of JDMC,
- Aamdani is the Finance and Investment Cell of JDMC,
- Abhivyakti is the Hindi Debate Society of Janki Devi Memorial College
- Avani, the Environment club of JDMC
- BARDOLATORS is the Annual National Drama Competition, Shakespeare Society of India
- Rhetorque- The English Debating society
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- Equal opportunity cell
- Euphonie, the western music society of Janki Devi Memorial College
- Jhankaar is the Folk Dance Society of JDMC
- Kalakriti Art Club
- NRITYA ( Dance Society)
There are various courses offered by the Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University in postgraduation such as M.A. in English, Hindi, History, political science, philosophy, Sanskrit, M.Sc. in Mathematics, M.Com.
The latest information is available on the College website. The candidates can apply to these courses online, in a prescribed application form within the notified period.
All the necessary details have been provided in the above article. Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University is one of the best colleges of the Delhi University which has nice faculty, placements, infrastructure, and consist of a diverse crowd. Moreover, the College equips a brilliant platform for the students. If you are looking for an all-girls’ college at Delhi University, where you can learn and rise, Janki Devi Memorial College Delhi University is a good option. Overall, college is a good choice in terms of all the important aspects, which a student desires. As compared to other Delhi University Colleges the cut-off is low. If you are getting the opportunity to get admission to this college then you must grab this opportunity.
To read more about other DU colleges, visit here.
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
A good listener and lover of science and technology to use that for creating art with a passion for poetry, research, and dance. A girl who is curious, Energetic, and enthusiastic about helping others.