Aryabhatta college Delhi University was established in the year of 1973. Aryabhatta College is named after the antiquated Indian mathematician Aryabhatta. This College was previously known as Ram Lal Anand College(Evening) turned into an undeniable morning college from the academic session 2014-15. Ram Lal Anand (Evening) was built up in 1973 when the Delhi University assumed control over the college from the Trust that dealt with the RamLal Anand college. The Trust was set up in 1964 by a donor and legal luminary, a senior advocate in the Supreme Court of India, Late Sh. Ram Lal Anand to impart education at the university level.
Aryabhatta College is a co-ed college which offers various undergraduate courses with good facilities such as a library, bank, computer lab, seminar room, Conference Hall, Double Storey Cafeteria, Students Societies and Clubs, Reading Room, Girls common room, etc. The infrastructure is very good. All basic facilities are given in the college itself like mother dairy, Wi-Fi. The library of college contains all kinds of books & magazines that are helpful for students. However, Labs are fully air-conditioned, and classrooms are well furnished. Hygiene is maintained in the canteen.
Students can visit the official website of this college that is www.aryabhattacollege.ac.in for the latest updates regarding the College such as exams, events, admission process, ranking, faculty, etc. Moreover, Aryabhata college does not provide hostel facility to the students. Students who want to take admission to this college and are not from Delhi have to take PG’s.
KNOW YOUR COLLEGE- ARYABHATTA COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Best courses offered by Aryabhatta College – B.Com (Hons.), and B.A. (Hons.) Economics
- NIRF Ranking of Aryabhatta College – Not Available
- Fees range- The fees for the first year of Aryabhatta College Delhi University is RS 13,830 for Com (Hons.), RS 13,830 for B.A. (Hons.), RS 1380 for BA, RS 13,830 for B.Com, RS 23,830 for BMS, RS 23,830 for B.sc (Hons.)
- Fun facts about Aryabhatta College – The official fest of Aryabhatta College “Ecstasy” is the most controversial and hyped fest of all time. Glittering showstoppers like Akhil ( Punjabi Singer) perform at the annual fest of Aryabhatta College.
Aryabhatta College and Ram Lal Anand College have a joint wall and hence the student can share their campus. It is the only college in Delhi University which has two canteens one of the RLA and the other of Aryabhatta and hence students can enjoy the canteen of both the colleges.
Moreover, The College location is near to Satya Niketan. Students never miss a chance to visit Satya for delicious food and have fun with their friends.
- Placement companies that come to Aryabhatta College – Aryabhatta College Delhi University undeniable training and placement cell which intermittently liaises and associates with the corporate world in order to investigate the chance of training and job placement of students. training and placement cell of the Aryabhatta gives various facilities such as:
- performing group discussions and personal interviews to make students familiar with these selection protocols.
- internship, Summer industrial training, and final placement of students.
- Performing industry orientation training programs and industrial visits.
- invite professional guest speakers to impart and necessary inputs for the above-mentioned activities.
Many reputed companies are visiting this campus like Bajaj Capital, Aditya Birla Money, pure research, Talent Emndorsers, Laughout Loud Ventures, Sabakuch, Hipr, Nearbuy, Flatle, etc.
The placements package range from 4 LPA to 2 LPA.
- What campus does the Aryabhatta College belong to? The college belongs to the South Campus.
- What is the proper address of Aryabhatta College? University of Delhi Plot Number 5, Benito Juarez Marg, Anand Niketan, South Campus, New Delhi, Delhi 110021.
- Nearest metro station to Aryabhatta College – The nearest metro station to Aryabhatta College is the Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus Metro Station.
- The nearest market to Aryabhatta College – The Sarojni Nagar Market is the closest to Aryabhatta.
- Other DU colleges beside Aryabhatta College – Motilal College, Ram Lal Anand College, Venkateshwara College, ARSD College.
- Nearest PG available to Aryabhatta College – The area where you can find PGs nearest to the Aryabhatta college are Satya Niketan and Anand Niketan.
- Famous alumni of Aryabhatta College- …….
CUTOFF OF COURSES IN THE ARYABHATTA COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
Aryabhatta College also offers various Arts courses. The cut-off list of Arts courses in Aryabhatta College is given below:
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
|B.A Hindi ( Hons.)||80||77||76||73||79||73|
|B.A (Hons.) English||94||90||85||84||93.50||84|
|B.A (Hons.) History||90||87||85||84||89||84|
|B.A (Hons.) Political Science||91||88||86||85||90.50||85|
Aryabhatta College also offers commerce courses. The cut-off list of Commerce courses in the Aryabhatta College is given below:
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
Aryabhatta College also offers Science courses. The cut-off list of Science courses in Aryabhatta College is given below:
|CUT-OFF (1ST LIST) 2019|
|BSc (Hons.) Computer Science||GEN.||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwD|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics||94.00||92.00||90.00||86.00||95.50||90.00|
To check out the cut-off list for 2020, click here.
The Aryabhatta College Delhi University offers various courses in the arts, science, and commerce stream. However, there is also some relaxation for the girl candidate depending on the different courses. Girl candidates are requested to check the cutoffs and relaxation of a particular course while taking admission.
FAMOUS SOCIETIES OF ARYABHATTA COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
Delhi University is known for its societies. There are several societies in Delhi University colleges such as the Dance society, Music Society, Fashion society, Theatre Society, etc. Moreover, Aryabhatta college also offers various societies. If you want to explore your talent then this college offers you some societies and clubs of your interest. There are several Societies and Clubs in Aryabhatta which enhance the student personality and offers the best opportunities.
- Placement Cell
- Finance and Investment Cell (FIC)
- Enso – Enso is the Entrepreneurship Society of this college
- Srijan – Srijan is the Psychology Society of this college
- MG8 – MG8 is the Music Society of this college
- Picwic – Picwic is the Photography Society of this college
- Nibs and Brushes – Nibs and Brushes is the Fine Arts Society of this college
- Zero Hour – Zero Hour is the Debating Society of this college
- Rangmanch – Rangmanch is the Dramatics Society of this college
- Mind Over Matter
- The Economics Society
- The Marketing Society, known for its fest EXULT
Some of the most famous alumni have ended up choosing either Enactus and Placement Cell or the Debating Society and the Economics Society or the Economics Society and the Placement Cell or the Dramatics Society along with a stellar CGPA. However, these societies enhance one’s personality to a great extend and offer better opportunities.
POSTGRADUATE COURSES IN ARYABHATTA COLLEGE
Aryabhatta College Delhi University does not offer any postgraduate courses.
Aryabhatta is one of the south campus colleges which have good faculty, placements, and consist of a diverse crowd. Moreover, the College furnishes a brilliant platform for the students. The campus is loaded with activities all year round. Moreover, Aryabhatta college is best for students who want to pursue a career in co-curricular activities. Also, the college has many fascinating aspects. Your three years in this college is going to be one of the best three years of life. If you are getting the opportunity to get admission to this college then you should grab this.
To read more about other DU colleges, visit here.