JNU MBA Admission 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru University, JNU has begun the admission process for the academic session 2023-24. Candidates who sit in the CAT examination can apply at the official website i.e., jnuee.ac.in. Moreover, the aspirants can only apply till 15 March 2023.
The selection for admission will be done in two rounds, first round includes shortlisting candidates via CAT 2022. The second phase includes group discussion and a personal interview round. Most importantly, candidates must have a valid CAT 2022 score to apply for JNU MBA admission 2023.
Table of Contents
JNU MBA Admission 2023: How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the JNU MBA course by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, head to the official website- jnuee.ac.in
- Now on the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Online MBA Admission’. This link is just given under the ‘Admission’ section.
- The new page will open, check the ‘Important Links’ section and click on the link that reads ‘MBA Program for the Session 2023-25’.
DU Examination 2023 for old students to complete their degrees
- Thereafter, create a new account and log in using the credentials to fill out the form.
- Fill out the application form correctly and upload all the necessary documents to complete it.
- Finally, make the fee payment and click on the submit button.
- Now, download the confirmation page and take a printout of the JNU MBA application form for future use.
Furthermore, the application fee for General and OBC candidates is 2,000 INR. Whereas the application fee for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is 1,000. Applicants can make the fee payment through net banking, credit or debit card or such.
Kejriwal Govt Appeals to Reduce the Cutoff to fill DU Vacant Seats
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM