The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the JNU Entrance exam 2021 on 20, 21, 22, and 23 September. Candidates can download admit cards from the official website jnuexams.nta.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination or JNUEE 2021 conducts exams for admission to various UG courses. Also, for PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses in university. Moreover, the registration procedure started on 27 July 2021 and ended on 27 August 2021.
NTA had released the admit card. Candidates must keep their admit cards before appearing for the exam. The exam will conduct in 115 exam centers of India. However, those candidates who didn’t download the admit card yet can download it from the official website. Thereafter, candidates will know their exam center location on their admit card.
Table of Contents
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2021 ADMIT CARD
Step 1: Head to the official website jnuexams.nta.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on a link that reads ‘JNUEE 2021 admit card’.
Step 3: Enter your details- application number, date of birth, and password.
Step 4: Press ‘Sign In’.
Step 5: Admit card of JNUEE will display on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of admit card for future reference.
NTA has issued the guidelines for candidates appearing for JNUEE. Further, instructions are given according to the covid-19 situation.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards. Also, any ID proof, for instance, Aadhar Card or Pan Card.
- They should appear at the venue before 2 hours of the exam.
- The mode of examination is CBT and the duration is 3 hours.
- The test will contain 100 questions. Moreover, no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Aspirants should enter the exam hall 1 hour prior.
- Appearing students are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets at the exam hall. Moreover, NTA strictly prohibits any written or printed paper.
- As per the covid guidelines, candidates should wear a mask. The exam center officials will check the temperature of each appearing candidate.
- They are advised to use hand sanitizer. However, if anyone develops Covid symptoms, they can inform the exam-center authority.
- Further, students should bring a transparent water bottle or sanitizer.
- Candidates can’t leave the exam hall before 3 hours. And, they have to leave their admit card in the exam hall after completing the test.