JEE Main Application form 2022: National Testing Agency, NTA will close the online application form portal on 31 March, today. The process of JEE Main application began on 1 March and today is the last date to register. Therefore, eligible candidates who didn’t register yet can register at jeemain.nta.ac.in.
Further, the engineering entrance test 2022 will conduct two rounds. To clarify, the first will be from 21 April to 4 May. And, the second round will be between 24 May and 29 May.
The students have a choice to choose the preferred city to sit in an examination. During the registration, the choice of exam cities will be given. However, candidates need to remember no correction window will open after filling out the application. In other words, applicants can’t modify or rectify their application form after registration. NTA has clearly stated that no correction window will open in any case.
Table of Contents
How to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2022 | Follow the Steps
- Head to the official website of NTA JEE i.e., jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- Using your email address and mobile number, register yourself.
- After filling out the online application, it will generate an ‘Application Number’.
- Now, using the generated registration number, complete the application form for JEE Main 2022.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned required documents such as photographs, signatures, etc.
- Make the online application fee payment and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to save and print the confirmation page for future use.
It is important to keep the few required documents handy to complete the application form. It includes a scanned copy of the photograph, signature (keep the specification in mind), education qualifications details and certificates, and bank account details. Moreover, to finish the registration, pay the exam fee before the deadline is given.