Joint Entrance Examination or JEE Main 2022 Session 2 will begin today i.e., July 25, 2022. Moreover, JEE Main second session admit cards have also been released. Therefore, candidates can download and take a printout of it through the official website i.e., jeemain.nta.nic.in. Over 7 lakh aspirants will appear in tomorrow’s exam.
Furthermore, this is the final session of the JEE Main examination. All the candidates are instructed to keep their admit cards handy. And, as other documents for proof such as passports, Aadhar Card etc.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2022 session 2- What students can keep and what not
- It is mandatory to carry an admit card at the exam centre, no candidate can give the exam without it.
- Also, valid and recent photo ID proof like voter ID or Aadhar card or Passports along with them.
- Further, candidates can bring their own water bottle but it should be transparent.
- For safety purposes, candidates can also bring their hand sanitiser to the exam centre.
On the other hand, it is worth noting what students can not carry with them at the exam centre. Read the following rules below:
- Candidates must wear light clothes which are also comfortable.
- Moreover, candidates can’t carry heavy jewellery at the exam centre.
- No textbooks and papers are allowed during exams.
- Likewise, candidates can’t keep instruments, geometry boxes or any eatable thing with them.
- Students can’t keep their mobile phones, or any electronic devices such as earphones, calculators or more at the exam centre.
Furthermore, NTA will release the final result of the exam once the JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam will end. Candidates should read all the detailed guidelines and instructions on the official website. And, they should follow all the rules before sitting in the examination hall.
National Institute of Information Technology offers admission in different programs | Check the details
FOR MORE UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM