On 6 September 2021, the National Testing Agency released the provisional answer key of JEE Main 2021. Moreover, NTA also has released the question paper of Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Main.
JEE Main is the minimum eligibility to appear for the JEE advanced. Also, the registration for JEE advanced will start on September 11, 2021.
Table of Contents
How to check and download JEE Main 2021 answer key
In order to check and download the provisional answer key.
- Go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘JEE Main 2021 answer key’.
- On the login page, enter your application number, date of birth, and password. Press submit.
- Session 4 answer key will display on the screen.
- Save and take a printout of the answer key for future reference.
Can challenge the JEE Main 2021 answer key
After checking the answer key, if the candidates do find any irrelevant or false answers, they can challenge it.
However, candidates have to pay 200 Rs per question to raise objections. Further, to prove, the candidate has to justify and provide evidence. If a candidate fails to do so, it will not be considered.
Later, professionals will analyze the challenges and release the final answer key. The final result is expected by 10 September.
The last session of JEE Main was on August 26,27,31, September 1, and 2. More than 7 lakh candidates gave the exam. As per the report, out of all the subjects, Maths was quite tough and lengthy. Physics and chemistry were observed as easy.