For one more time, the date has been extended for Jamia Millia Islamia admissions. Now, the last date to register for admission in UG, PG, PG Diploma, and more programs is 31 May 2022. Candidates who haven’t registered yet have more time to apply.
Further, the Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) started its registration process on 15 April 2022. Before this extension, the deadline to register was 25 May. But, now willing candidates can register till 31.
Table of Contents
Jamia Millia Islamia Admissions: How to fill out form 2022?
The only mode to fill out the Jamia Millia Islamia application form is online. Moreover, to know how to register and fill out the application form, read the given steps below:
CUET 2022 Application Correction process begins | Check Here
- Head to the JMI official website i.e., jmi.ac.in
- Enter your email ID and mobile/contact number in the given space.
- After receiving a mail and verification code on the given mobile number, activate the link for confirmation by entering the code.
- Then, to fill out the application form, login into the section that reads “My Application”.
- Now select the tab ‘Application Forms’ and click on ‘Add Course’ to choose an interesting program.
- Thereafter, select ‘Applicants Details’ to fill in all the required details.
- After filling in the details, click ‘save’ and then ‘Save and Continue’.
- Now choose the preferred test center through the drop-down menu. And, go to the next section by pressing on ‘Save and Continue’.
- For the part of the uploading document, upload a scanned passport size photograph. Also, scanned signatures according to the specifications given n the form.
- To complete the application process, click on the section ‘Process for Submissions and Payments’. Note: you can pay the application fee in both offline and online modes.
PU MET 2022 to be held on May 28
Besides, the JMI has extended the registration process for BTech and BArch. Because the JEE Main 2022 and NATA exam 2022 extend. Accordingly, the deadline above-mentioned program is 20 June 2022.