IPU CET 2022 Registration: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, IPU begins the registration process for Common Entrance Test, CET 2022. Moreover, MBA CET Code 101 Admission Brochure has also been released separately. All the details about it are available on the University website.
Further, IPU CET 2022 registration’s last date is 30 April 2022. The application mode is online. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates to apply for various undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral programs can visit the university’s official website. Most important, they need to check the appropriate National Level Test or Common Entrance Test for admission.
However, the final number of seats in each college, institute, school, or university will announce in starting of online counseling. Similarly, the fee structure will be informed at the time of the beginning of counseling.
Table of Contents
IPU CET 2022 Registration: How To Apply
- Head to the official website of IPU i.e., ipu.ac.in.
- Under the option that reads ‘Admissions 2022-23‘, click on the link of ‘Apply Online.’
- Now, on the link that reads ‘Registration 2022′.
- Thereafter, register with all the required details.
- To complete the application form, upload demanded documents.
- Lastly, make the fee payment and click on ‘Submit’.
Furthermore, for the IPU CET, the application fee for candidates is Rs INR 1200. The test will conduct in computer-based mode. And, the selection process will be on a candidate’s merit list in the test. However, the final dates of the test for GGSIPU CET have not been announced.
Besides, candidates need to provide documentary proof at the time of reporting in the allotted college, Institute, or university. Such as the proof of the last semester or year of the qualifying exam. In addition, keep the printout of the CET application form handy during the counseling for admission as identity proof.
Scheme of the IPU CET 2022
Here is the scheme of all CETs except for admission based on the National Level Test.
- The test will contain a total of 100 objective-type questions. Every question will have four options.
- The marking scheme of each multiple-choice question is 4 marks. So, the test will carry a total of 400 marks. However, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Further, the written test duration is two and a half hours.
- The medium of tests is only English. Though in the B.Ed exam, the medium can be English and Hindi.
- Most importantly, no retest facility is available in case of the candidate wouldn’t be able to appear on the test day. Additionally, the fee is nonrefundable whether the candidate appears on the test or not.
IPU CET Only for MBA, MCA programs
If a candidate wants to take admission in any other program except MBA and MCA programs, they need to appear on the National Level Test. Therefore, the University is only conducting Common Entrance Test (CET) or MBA and MCA programs.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM