PUMA Sports India Limited is a German multinational company that designs and manufactures athletic and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. It is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria. It is the third-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world.
PUMA is recruiting candidates who are interested in the field of sales. It is a 2 months internship starting between 10th August and 14th September. Students having relevant interests and skills can apply for this internship. The working areas for the candidates are Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Central Delhi. Students can select the working area as per their choice and comfort.
Table of Contents
- 1 SELECTED CANDIDATES HAVE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
SELECTED CANDIDATES HAVE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
The internship at PUMA will start immediately. The company is offering a stipend of Rs. 5000 per month to the students who will be selected for this internship. The last date to apply for this internship is 27th August, 2020.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF CANDIDATES
Candidates selected for this internship will be responsible for the day to day activities. The day to day activities of selected candidates of this internship is:
• Candidates have to sell the products at the store.
• They have to cooperate with the store team in the daily operations of store maintenance.
• Interns have to follow the SOP guidelines and participate in the store activities.
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service or customer orientation.
• Help in improving business performance.
• Candidates selected as PUMA have to contribute to accomplishing sales targets of the store.
THE NUMBER OF OPENINGS FOR THIS INTERNSHIP IS 50
Students who are interested in this internship at PUMA have to be available for full time in the office. The number of openings for this internship at PUMA is 50.
Females aiming to start or restart their careers can apply for this internship. Selected interns after working for two months will get an internship certificate and letter of recommendation along with the stipend of Rs. 5000.
There is no compulsion of formal dress. Selected interns can dress informally too.
For further details, refer to the official website of PUMA.