Internship at Microsoft India for Fresher’s Bachelors/Masters in 2020, Apply Online.
If you maintain the applicable experience and qualifications then assign for this Internship at Microsoft India for Fresher’s Bachelors/Masters in 2020 Online.
Position: Research Intern India – Bachelors/Masters
Position Type: Individual Contributor
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Occupation Type: Internship
Job Number: 526585
Company: Microsoft India Private Limited
• During the apprenticeship, beginners are paired with tutors and expected to work together with other interns and researchers, current findings, and contribute to the animated life of the community.
• MSR India performs research in a wide range of regions and Internships are accessible in all of them.
• In the petition process, we’ll try to find the alternative that best aligns with your concerns.
• Internships are empowered year-round, though a plurality begins in the summer.
• All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa entreaty where needed.
• Aspirants pursuing Bachelors’s or Masters’s can correlate to this job. Candidates continuing Ph.D. can apply to job number 548408
• Please contain your resume and up to three letters of recommendation while pertaining to this job.
• Each applicant should petition for a letter of recommendation by giving the phrase and email ID of the referee in the device.
• The proposal will then be routed to the magistrate to upload a letter of recommendation.
• Please pay attention to the five provinces of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
Microsoft is a comparable opportunity employer. All authorized applicants will obtain appreciation for employment without question to age, heritage, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or manifestation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, federal origin, physical or mental disability, political association, conserved veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other aspect protected by favorable laws, regulations, and laws.
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India Private Limited is a deputy of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The firm first joined the Indian market in 1990 and has since helped closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia, and the provincial developer community to lead in some of the early achievements in the IT market. Microsoft currently has bureaus in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Increasingly, the corporation has become a key IT partner of the Indian government and industry, boosting and fueling the growth of the local IT industry through its spouse enablement programs.
A good listener and lover of science and technology to use that for creating art with a passion for poetry, research, and dance. A girl who is curious, Energetic, and enthusiastic about helping others.