The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Banglore has released the admit card for JAM 2021 today. Students can download the IIT JAM 2021 admit cards from the official website of IISc JAM I.e. joaps.iisc.ac.in. the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) will be conducting the JAM Admission Test for admission to MSc-PhD, MSc (Two Year), MSc-PhD Dual Degree, and other postgraduate dual degree courses at the IITs and the integrated Ph.D. programmes at IISc. The JAM admit card released by the Indian Institute of Science includes details like JAM 2021 guidelines, candidates’ details, JAM roll number, and reporting time.
JAM is a national level admission test held across the country jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Technology. The entrance test of JAM is administered in eight zones across the nation jointly by seven Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi, Bombay, Kanpur, and Guwahati) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc Banglore) on account of the Ministry of Education (MoE).
Table of Contents
IIT JAM 2020: How to download Admit Card?
- First, visit the official website of JAM I.e. joaps.iisc.ac.in
- On the homepage, now click on the link which reads download the JAM 2021 admit card
- A new window will be opened on the screen
- Now students are required to enter their credentials and login
- Next, the IISc JAM admit card 2021 will open up on the screen.
- Now candidates are required to download the admit card and take out a printout of it for future reference.
Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Mathematical Sciences at IISc Banglore will consider the JAM 2021 results to shortlist the students for the final selection of students for admission to the institution.
The JAM entrance exam will be administered by the Indian Institute of Science Banglore. The entrance is scheduled to be conducted on 14th February 2021 in two shifts in computer-based mode. The results for the JAM entrance test 2021 will be released on 20th March as per the schedule released by IISc.