Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Delhi is offering a certified course in Digital Marketing. Through its Continuing Education Policy, the institute is offering this online course.
After the completion of Digital Marketing students would be able to analyze the management process and understand different aspects of marketing. Moreover, they would excel in their careers and be a proficient Digital Marketer.
Dr Harish Chaudhry is going to conduct this course. He has completed his bachelor’s in B.Tech. from IIT Kanpur, PGDM from IIM, Bengaluru, and Ph.D. from IIT Delhi. So, students have to score a minimum of 50 percent in an online course in Digital Marketing.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 STUDENTS WILL GET CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- 0.2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AT IIT DELHI
- 1 IIT KHARAGPUR TO COLLABORATE WITH NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF URBAN AFFAIRS FOR ‘BASIIC’
- 2 APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR IIT-MADRAS HSEE 2021
STUDENTS WILL GET CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Those who will complete this course with the assigned percentage will receive a Certificate of completion. However, students have to score a minimum of 50 percent in each evaluating content and a minimum of 60 percent attendance as well.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DIGITAL MARKETING AT IIT DELHI
Moreover, IIT Delhi has uploaded a brochure on its official website to explain the course in detail. Students who are in their final year or graduated can apply for this course of Digital Marketing at IIT Delhi. Moreover, those who are looking to start their career in the field of digital marketing can also apply for this online course.
Sales, marketing, product, or brand managers who are eager to transit their digital marketing roles are also welcome.
On the other hand, consultants, business owners, and other professionals who want to upskill or expand their business can apply for the digital marketing best practices.
TOPICS COVERED IN DIGITAL MARKETING AT IIT DELHI
IIT Delhi will hold this course for three hours each on Saturday and Sunday. So, the topics that will be covered are:
- Consumer behavior and introduction to management.
- Decisions of product, place, and pricing.
- Tools and techniques of demand, forecast, and potential
- Integrated marketing communications
- Product life cycle, and digital identities and branding.
- Brand value, architecture, identity and equity, and Using social media
- Introduction of SEO, its best practices, and implementation
- Google analytics, conversion statistics, evaluating traffic, cost/ lead, and many more.
LAST DATE TO APPLY AT IIT DELHI
So, students can apply for this online course on digital marketing by 10th March, 2021. IIT Delhi would inform the selected candidates by 15th March, 2021. However, this online course costs Rs.50,000 and students can pay in installments. Classes will begin from 28th March.