IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) has called application for admission in various bachelor courses. This includes BTech in aerospace engineering, BTech in electronics and communication engineering. Also, a five-year dual degree program. Students can obtain admission based on the JEE Advanced score.
The JEE Advanced is an entrance exam for IITs and other colleges. The results are expected to declare by the 5th of October.
Students who are interested can apply at iist.ac.in or admission.iist.ac.in on or before October 7 (3 pm). IIST will develop its own merit list, according to individuals’ scores. The merit-wise rank list will release on October 8. Students who like the seat and course allotted can approve by paying a fee. The allotment rounds will begin from October 10, as per the schedule disclosed by the institute.
Undergraduate and dual degree students are given performance-based DoS monetary assistance for each semester. Students will be assigned their postgraduate streams at the edge of the sixth semester. Based on their preference and academic diligence up to the sixth semester.
Candidates should have achieved percent at least 20 percent marks in sum and at least 5 percent marks in each of the three contents in JEE Advanced. For EWS, OBC-NCL candidates, the minimum marks are 18 percent overall a percent in each subject for SC, ST, and PD students need at least 10 percent marks in total and 2.5 percent in each subject in JEE Advanced. Like IITs, IIST has also loosened up the class 12 criteria in which students had to score at least 75 percent marks. Now, aspirants just have to pass the exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 IIST admissions 2020: How to apply
- 22.214.171.124 Visit the official website, iist.ac.in
- 126.96.36.199 Tap on ‘undergraduate’ under the admissions tag
- 188.8.131.52 On the new page click on 2020 admissions under which tap on ‘online portal link’
- 184.108.40.206 Again click on the online admission link, you will be turned to a new page.
- 220.127.116.11 Create a new login by relating to the online registration
- 18.104.22.168 Fill the form, upload the image
- 22.214.171.124 Pay the required fee and click submit
- 1.1 IIT DELHI ANNOUNCES NEW B.TECH COURSE
- 1.2 JEE Advanced 2020: IIT Delhi Uploads Ques Papers; Final Results Likely on October 5
- 1.3 FOR INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
IIST admissions 2020: How to apply
Visit the official website, iist.ac.in
Tap on ‘undergraduate’ under the admissions tag
Create a new login by relating to the online registration
Fill the form, upload the image
Pay the required fee and click submit
Students need to pay an online fee of Rs 600 as the registration fee. For female candidates, SC, ST, PD learners the fee is Rs 300.