Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu has invited applications to fill up the vacant posts at several Non-Faculty posts. Application forms will be provided on the official website of the institute. The deadline to fill and submit the application form is till August 1.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM): Vacancy Details
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
• Systems Manager: 1 post
• Administrative Officer (Administration): 1 post
• Administrative Officer (Academics/Program): 1 post
• Administrative Officer (Purchase): 1 post
• Administrative Officer (Admissions): 1 post
• Chief Innovation Officer (CIO): 2 posts
• Assistant Administrative Officer (Academics): 4 posts
• Assistant Administrative Officer (Placements): 1 post
• Graphic Designer: 1 post
• Placement Officer: 1 post
• Assistant Administrative Officer (International Relations): 1 post
• Assistant Administrative Officer (Student Affairs): 1 post
• Assistant Administrative Officer(Establishment): 1 post
• Assistant Administrative Officer (Estate & Admin): 1 post
• Finance and Accounts Officer: 1 post
• Assistant Librarian: 1 post
• Assistant System Manager: 1 post
• IT & Systems Assistant: 1 post
• Sr. Library & Information Assistant: 1 post
IIM Jammu has said, Students who are introduced can apply online deadest by 01st August 2021 giving full particulars of salary drawn, qualifications, experience, and salary required along with names of 2 referees and paying a fee of Rs. 590 of an application with the help of an online payment system.
There is no application fee for SC/ST/DAP nominees.
The appointment criteria vary post-wise. For limited posts, the choice will be through individual interviews, and for others, nominees will be selected based on marks attained in the prescribed qualification, written test, and skill examination.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM