The CAT (Common Admission Test) registration form 2020 is available until September 16. Candidates can visit the official website that is iimcat.ac.in to fill the CAT registration form. Students who want to apply for the Common Admission Test are requested to check the eligibility criteria 2020 and fill the registration of form 2020 before the last date. Moreover, the exam will be held on November 29. Indian Institute of Management Indore, is conducting IIM for CAT 2020 exam disclosed the CAT application form on August 5.
All You Need To Know About CAT 2020:
1. The last date to fill the registration forms for CAT 2020 is September 16, 2020
2. Candidates can download the admit card for CAT 2020 from October 28, 2020.
3. CAT 2020 will be held on November 29, 2020
How To Fill Application Form For CAT 2020?
To fill the CAT registration form 2020 follow the simple steps:
- Firstly, open the official website of CAT to file the form
- Tap on the “New candidate registration”
- Create the new user id and password by filling the details.
- Now login to the CAT website and enter the unique id and password.
- Fill the details such as personal, academics, contact details, work-related experience, etc.
- Select the program in which the candidate wishes to take admission
- Fill the exam center for CAT as per your preference.
- Pay the CAT application fees
- You will receive a confirmation mail, once the payment if done.
- After that, download and take a print out of the registration fees
Indian Institute of Management Indore, IIM CAT is directed each year on a rotational premise by the particular IIM (Indian Institute of Management) for the selection of students to the MBA programs that are offered at IIMs.
Likewise, there are various participating institutes that admit aspirants on the basis of the CAT record. CAT is a computer-based test that is led in two slots and the individuals who qualify the test, are required the following round of determination which incorporates composed written ability test, group discussion, and interview.