The National Testing Agency has opened up the correction window for IIFT MBA 2021 entrance exam. Students who have registered for the entrance exam can make relevant changes in their application form. However, students cannot make changes to all the fields of the same.
The correction window for the IIFT MBA 2021 entrance exam is open from today. Students can edit mistakes only in some fields in the application form. The fields in which they can make changes are category and academic qualifications.
MAKE THE RELEVANT CHANGES IN EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
The National Testing Agency released an official statement that students who have selected the ‘others’ option in their graduation category have to check their application form and mention their specific qualifications. So, the National Testing Agency has started completed the necessary formalities before the entrance exam.
NTA WOULD RELEASE THE IIFT MBA 2021 ADMIT CARD SOON
It will issue the admit card for IIFT 2021 entrance exam soon. But, students should make sure that the information they provided is correct. So, the agency has given this opportunity to students to correct their mistakes and make changes in the application form.
HOW TO CORRECT IIFT MBA 2021 APPLICATION FORM
So, students can follow the steps given below to edit their application form.
- Go through the official website of NTA IIFT, I.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- Search the correct window and click on the link named IIFT MBA 2021 correction window.
- Enter your login credentials to log in to the portal and click on submit.
- Students will get the application editing page on the website.
- Make the required changes in category and academic qualifications.
- Recheck it and click on submit to submit the edited application form.
- Download the page and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
To know more about the entrance exam, refer to the official website.
FOR INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM