IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering admissions for Ph.D. The forms are released to apply for Ph.D. courses. Students can go through the official website of IGNOU and apply for the course.
The varsity conducts an entrance exam to grant seats to the students in Ph.D. courses. So, students can apply for the entrance exam till December 18. The National Testing Agency conducts entrance exams for the students.
Table of Contents
- 1 IIT KHARAGPUR BAGS HIGHEST PLACEMENT PACKAGE THIS YEAR
- 2 IGNOU FACULTY RECRUITMENT: APPLY FOR 45 POSTS ON IGNOU.AC.IN
WHEN IS IGNOU PH.D. ENTRANCE TEST
Based on the scores of the entrance exam, IGNOU will offer admission to selected students. The exam will be conducted on January 16. Students will also get a chance to correct their application forms if they made any mistakes.
Before coming to appear for the entrance test, students must go through the bulletin board first. They must check if there is any important information disclosed by the national testing agency.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS BY DECEMBER 22
Students can pay the fee for the entrance exam by 19th December. Moreover, students can edit the application form and make changes from 20th to 22nd December.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IGNOU PH.D. ENTRANCE TEST
To apply for the entrance test, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, refer to the official website ignou.nta.ac.in.
- Secondly, click on the link given for IGNOU Ph.D. registration.
- Enter your login credentials and start filling the form.
- The form required the necessary documents. Upload them to confirm the registration.
- Lastly, after filling the complete form, you may also take a printout of the same.
The exam will take place from 10 am to 1 pm. It will be held for 180 minutes. The language of the entrance exam will be in English, Hindi, and regional.