IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021 registration ends today, September 15, 2021. Candidates who want to apply for the courses can apply online through the official site of IGNOU.
Indira Gandhi National Open University will end the registration process for IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021 on September 15, 2021. Candidates who still have not applied for MBA and MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2021 Session can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU MBA Admissions 2021: How to register
To apply for the courses, candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
- Tap on the ‘IGNOU MBA Admissions’ link available on the home page.
- Register yourself or log in to your account.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The documents required for registration include a scanned photograph, signature, age proof, relevant educational qualification, experience certificate, category certificate, and BPL certificate.
A non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- (unless specified otherwise) shall be charged along with the program fee of the first semester/year at the time of admission. For more related details candidates can check the official site of IGNOU.