IGNOU July Session 2022: On Monday, Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the re-registration date. Now, the candidates who want to apply for the July session 2022 can enrol by 31 July. Candidates can register on the official website i.e., ignou.ac.in.
Further, IGNOU offers various programs in Undergraduate and Postgraduate. Most importantly, before applying check the eligibility and required documents carefully. Moreover, candidates who have already registered have to log in through their username and password.
Table of Contents
How to register/ apply for IGNOU July session 2022
- Head to the IGNOU official website i.e., ignou.ac.in.
- On the webpage, visit the Re-registration tab.
- A new webpage will appear on the screen, it will contain information.
- Then, on the webpage, you will see the link that reads “Process for Re-registration”.
- On the IGNOU login or registration page, register through your personal details. Login credentials will generate.
- Then, Login using your username and password and fill in the IGNOU July Session 2022.
- Upload all the asked documents and pay the application fee to complete the form. And, print out the filled-up form for future use.
Moreover, candidates required documents such as 10th class mark sheets, and caste certificate (if applicable). Also, scanned signature and photograph size specifications. For more details, applicants can check the official website of the university.