Once again, Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU, has shifted the online registration process. The IGNOU Jan Admission 2021 for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses will have a new deadline.
All the eager and eligible prospects can apply for IGNOU January Admission 2021 till April 30 on the official website.
The official notice reads, LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION (except Certificate, Semester-based and merit-based Programmes) — 30 APRIL 2021.
Earlier, the last date to apply for IGNOU January admission was April 15.
The prospective pupils submitting the Admission Form through this System can download the Prospectus free from the IGNOU website, http://www.ignou.ac.in. However, an amount of Rs 200 is charged as registration fees.
IGNOU January Admission 2021: How to apply online
1. Visit the authorized website — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
2. Finish the Registration process (which creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ for you).
3. Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ are instructed through SMS and email.
4. Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
5. Fill in the Admission Form via online mode.
6. Upload your recent passport size Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
7. Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
8. Upload scanned copies of the appropriate documents.
9. Examine the instructions and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
10. Preview your data and confirm details.
11. Make a payment of Fee through the digital payment method.
12. A payment confirmation statement is sent to you through SMS and email.
13. Press the Next button to see the form preview.
14. After the final submission of the online application form, you may download the filled-in application form and keep a printout for further use.
IGNOU admission: important documents
- Age Proof
- relevant Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate, (if SC/ST/OBC )
- BPL Certificate, (if Below Poverty Line)
Note: Every document needs to be Scanned