ICSI has now invited applications for the CS exam that is going to be conducted in June. From today, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India has reopened the window. The CS exam in the June session is open at all levels.
The levels are CS Foundation, Executive and Professional level. Students can now fill the examination form by March 25, 2022. Till 25 March, they don’t have to pay a late examination fee. However, if they fill the examination form till April 9, they have to pay a late fee as well.
Table of Contents
- 1 ICSI CS Result for Professional, Executive Courses at official website
- 2 IIM Kashipur offers Executive Programme in Product and Brand Management
STEP TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM OF CS EXAM
So, follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Refer to the official website of ICSI.
- Go to a tab for students.
- Log in to the portal with your user name and password.
- Click on the tab that reads “Fill Exam Form 2022”.
EXAMINATION FEE OF CS EXAM
Complete the process of the exam application form by paying the fees.
The fees for both the first and second module of the CS exam is Rs.1,200. However, students have to pay an additional Rs.250 in case of late fees and corrections in the application form.
CS EXAM DATE AND ADMIT CARD
ICSI will release the admit card for the June session soon. Students who will fill out the application form would download their admit cards. The institute will hold the exam from June 1 to June 10, 2022, in an offline centre-based mode.