The Institute of Cost Accountants of India conducted the CMA exam in 2021. Now, the institute has declared CMA results for the December 2021 session. Students can go through the official website of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. They can refer to icmai.ac.in and check their results.
To know the results, students have to log into the portal with their registration number and password. They must know that their registration number is 11 digits.
Table of Contents
WHEN CMA EXAMS WERE HELD?
In December 2021, CMA exams at the intermediate level were conducted. Since then, students wanted to know their results. So, the institute has finally declared its results on Saturday. Students can enter their registration number to check the same. To know the steps of checking results, students can look at the information given below.
HOW TO CHECK CMA RESULTS
- Refer to the official website icmai.in or examicmai.in
- Go through the link that reads the results of the CMA Intermediate or final level.
- Students can click on the link according to the level they appeared for.
- Enter your registration number on the portal.
- CMA results appear on the screen. Know your results and keep a softcopy of it.