Land Record Bhulekh is a Sanskrit word that translates to “Bhu+Alekh.” Alekh means record and Bhu means land. Bhulekh is as old as the Indus civilization in India. Originally a technique for keeping land records, Bhulekh grew increasingly scientific under British administration. Since India’s independence, the government has kept land records.
In 1988-89, the government funded Computerization of Land Records (CLR) to make it more organized and user pleasant. The government later launched the National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) in 2008 to improve openness in land record management. Each state has its own Bhulekh website, like Apna khata scheme which is managed by the state government.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Bhulekh
The following are the advantages of online Bhulekh land records:
- Quick update
Any land-related record on a portal can be updated by a citizen. To do the same, go to the state’s land record portal.
- More information
To learn more about the land, go to the state website and search for details using the Khasra or Khatauni number.
- Obtain maps
Land maps can be obtained fast. A map can be requested when applying for a plot/home financing.
- Transparent system
The digitalization of land records (Bhulekh) has increased transparency, reducing illicit land possession, lawsuits, and land conflicts.
- No need to attend the revenue office
There is no longer any requirement to visit the revenue department office in order to get any land-related information.
- Land Records Bhulekh has legal value since they help resolve legal issues, sell or buy land, and divide land.
Required documents in the case of changing name in Bhulekh account
- An affidavit on stamp paper should have a minimum value of Rs.10.
- The first newspaper clipping of the name change advertisement. A defined performance signed in print by the claimant and two witnesses.
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Copy of legal identification documentation, such as a PAN card, Aadhaar card, or passport
- A CD containing a completely completed soft copy of the program in.docx format.
- A letter indicating that the information in the application’s hard and soft copies is correct.
- An application form must be sent to the authority, together with the registration cost.
Services provided in Bhulekh
Anyone can utilize Bhulekh to get official land records in all of Uttar Pradesh villages, districts, and mandals. People can get detailed land information on the Bhulekh website. The following are some of the most important benefits and features of the Bhulekh website.
- The income khataunai code is provided for communities.
- The revenue department assigns a distinct land code.
- Understand the specifics of land-dispute litigation.
- Obtain a copy of the khatuni (land ownership record).
- This website provides access to village maps.
- Obtain a khatuni percentage copy
- SMS tells all functionaries and pattadars of changes and their progress.
Alternate verification method
- You must go to the official website.
- You must now enter the insurance number obtained from the CSC center.
- Enter the required information to determine the issuance granted by the Tehsil Bhoosha Kendra / CSC center.
- You can now view your Khatauni confirmed copy.
- You can also print it off for future reference.
The government’s efforts to increase agricultural employment and increase farmer income are critical. To do this, the government is attempting to boost productivity, cut costs, prioritize crops with high value, reduce risks, and make agriculture sustainable, which is why the government implemented programs such as Apna khata, Bhulekh, e district PM-kisan, and others.