The University is ready for DU Admissions 2021 with its procedures and plans. Thus, admissions will be conducted for approximately 65,000 UG seats and 20,000 PG seats on the basis of merit. DU registrations 2021 for UG programs will begin from 2nd August to 31st August 2021. Also, PG registration for the academic year 2021-22 will be initiated from July 26 and close on August 21.
DU Admissions 2021 to go smooth with the launch of a new portal:
Apart from announcing the registration deadlines, the varsity announced that DU Admissions 2021 will undergo smoothly. Thus, this hassle-free admission season will be conducted through the help of a separate admission portal. The portal will be launched soon and all DU aspirants can refer to it. Also, this new admission portal will facilitate students to fill admission forms, check details, update details, and pay fees from their homes without any issue.
DU Admissions: Here are the 10 key points:
- The total no of seats is 65,000 and 20,000 for UG and PG respectively.
- Admissions of all the undergraduate courses will take place via merit, i.e. the 12th Board score. Thus, there will be no alterations in the eligibility criteria for candidates.
- As per statements, the varsity will release its first cut-off list between September 7 and September 10. Also, the complete process of DU Admissions 2021 will wind up in September.
- All colleges will have a centralized registration cum admission form. However, for PG courses, students will have to pay a separate fee if they opt for more than one program.
- DUET 2021 will be taken for 13 courses in total. Previously, only 9 courses were eligible for the entrance test.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct DUET 2021 for selected UG and all PG courses.
- Non-NET candidates will have to appear for DUET if they seek admissions to PhD and MPhil.
- DU admissions 2021 will be completely online.
- Any college can admit a maximum of 5 percent of the students using ECA and sports quota.
- No change in the registration fee will be made.