4. Print out copies of syllabus- Take out the print of all your syllabus before, you get down to study. It will work as a director throughout the preparation.
5. Break down syllabus into parts and sections- Split the syllabus into parts and list it according to the weightage. It will help to focus on relevant parts primarily.
6. Distribute appropriate time- Allocate time to each section and try to cover it up within the allocated time.
7. Practice previous year questions- Analyze previous year’s question paper, because they help you to understand the pattern of the subject’s question paper. The more you practice the more is the probability of scoring high marks with ease.
8. Keep stock of backup stuffs ready- You should always keep a stock ready of stuffs like regular medicines, caffeine, snacks etc. These things will help you to keep occupied in studies with forte.