Delhi University will end the registration process for the first cut-off list today. Students who are eligible for DU admission can complete their admission process on the official website of Delhi University www.du.ac.in.
The online admission process for the first cut-off will end today. Students who took the admission in the first cut-off can pay their fees by October 16, 2020.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 RELEASE OF SECOND CUT-OFF LIST ON OCTOBER 17
- 0.2 STEP TO COMPLETE DU ADMISSION PROCESS
- 0.3 CONTACT TO THE GRIEVANCE CELL FOR DU ADMISSION QUERIES
- 0.4 STEPS TO PAY THE FEES FOR DU ADMISSION
- 0.5 BRING THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS WHEN COLLEGE REOPENS
- 0.6 STUDENTS CAN APPLY IN OTHER COLLEGES FOR DU ADMISSION
- 1 DU ADMISSION: MOST OF THE SEATS FILLED AFTER FIRST CUTOFFS?
RELEASE OF SECOND CUT-OFF LIST ON OCTOBER 17
DU admission process is online this year and students have to complete it within the stipulated time.
The second cut-off of Delhi University would release on October 17, 2020.
STEP TO COMPLETE DU ADMISSION PROCESS
Students have to follow some steps to complete their admission process
- Login to the admission portal by entering your mail ID and password.
- Select the college to which you are eligible to apply.
- Upload the documents required. It includes class 12th mark sheet and caste certificate (if any) also.
- After applying, the request for admission would be sent to the college.
- The college authorities would check your documents virtually. If you would be eligible, the college would approve your admission.
CONTACT TO THE GRIEVANCE CELL FOR DU ADMISSION QUERIES
After approving the admission, your portal to pay the fees will be active. Still, you do not get to pay the fees, your approval on admission is pending. Due to a server problem, the admission process was stalled temporarily. Students have to be patient and can contact the Admission Grievance Cell in case of queries.
STEPS TO PAY THE FEES FOR DU ADMISSION
Follow these steps to pay the fees
• Click on the link. The total fees will appear on the screen.
• Select the option of payment- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
• Enter the relevant details and complete the fee payment process.
BRING THE ORIGINAL COPIES OF DOCUMENTS WHEN COLLEGE REOPENS
Take a printout of the fee receipts generated online. Students have to present the original documents and fee receipts once the college reopens.
STUDENTS CAN APPLY IN OTHER COLLEGES FOR DU ADMISSION
Student’s admission will be confirmed after payment of fees. If any students would not pay the fees, his/her admission will not be confirmed and the administration would use that seat for the next cut-off. Even if a student would pay the fee, he/she can apply to some other college and seek admission.