Social media is always popped with new and creative trends and challenges. ‘Silhouette Challenge’ is the latest move on various social media platforms. Several netizens performed their version of it and gaining countless likes and comments.
In the Silhouette Challenge, a user gives a certain pose in a doorway in such a way that the camera takes only a black silhouette. The black silhouette has to be pictured against a red background.
Do you wish to showcase your talent in the new ‘Silhouette Challenge’, here’s the guide for you. Given below are the step-by-step procedures to ace this new trend.
the Silhouette Challenge filter- Guidelines to use
- In the Snapchat app and go to the camera screen.
- Tap on the smiley face icon to the right-hand side of the camera button.
- Now, press ‘explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the search bar option type ‘vin rouge’.
- Click on the filter and now you are ready to do use it.
Silhouette Challenge theme song – As every challenge has a unique song in the background, this challenge involves the song “Put your head on my shoulder” by Paula Anka. The song perfectly suits the sensuous aura of the video.
Fresh Version of Silhouette Challenge
Seeing the wide popularity of the challenge, people made a combination of this challenge with the buss challenge, making it even more interesting. In this, users would create videos where they would pose against a typical background then the video would transition and the background would shift to the red background with the user seen as a black silhouette.
Many users are confused about how to remove the red light in the silhouette challenge? While there is not a way to eliminate the red filter after it has been applied, there are some gimmicks that a user can use to provide a similar effect.
Step by step procedure –
- Learn a doorway that you can shoot in.
- Stand in front of it and shoot the first part of the video and film in full lighting.
- Now, for the silhouette domain, you acquire to film the clip on Snapchat and apply a filter called ‘Vin Rouge’.
- Then, turn off all the lamps apart from one light in the room behind you.
- This should make you look alike silhouette. Make sure you wear tight-fitting apparel to give more volume to the effect.
- Now all you expect to do is save both clips to your camera roll and edit them both jointly.
- Lastly, add the track, Put Your Head on My Shoulder.
Here you go to upload and grab everyone’s eyeballs.