GrapeCity India Pvt Ltd is hiring freshers from BSc, CS, and Mathematics with Coding background of 2021 batch pass outs. Interested candidates can visit the official website of GrapeCity India Pvt Ltd, www.grapecity.in for further details.
Table of Contents
What is the GrapeCity’s Job Profile Summary?
• Problem Solving & Coding 60% KB Articles, Blogs & Samples 20% Developer Relations 20%. The primary responsibility of the intern is to write code samples and design sample applications to help developers (including existing as well as potential customers) learn how to use the products.
• Their job is to support developers in learning about the newest products and facilitate the use of beta programs.
• Learn complex technical information and convey it in a concise, readable, and accurate manner.
• Deliver feedback from developers to product managers to enhance developer products Debug code to do stimulate analysis.
• Create internal and open‐source code libraries.
• Manage and sustain relationships with developers (including existing as well as potential customers), fostering interest and giving product support to developer communities.
• Test design and execution.
• Survey requirements and technical documents and illustrate ambiguities.
• Design documented, comprehensive test cases/ test plan/ test scenarios.
• Develop test samples for manual testing of the outcome.
• Perform feature /regression/functional testing.
• Reveal and report bugs to developers.
What are the Job requirements?
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, or related technical training, or equivalent experience.
• Should have good problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of basic programming language.
• Should have decent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Should be hardworking, dedicated, and detail-oriented with an analytical proneness.
This job will allow you to work collaboratively on GrapeCity’s products by being a hands-on fancier and professional on the latest tools and technologies, including ASP.NET/MVC, C#.NET, Blazo, .NET Core.