For admission at Narsee Munjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS, the Graduate Management Admission Council is accepting applications for NMIMS NMAT. Students who are interested to apply for admission can do the same by 10th October.
The institute will hold an entrance test called NMAT for the students. The test will take place from 10th October 2022 to 19th December 2022.
The Graduate Management Admission Council began the admission process on 1st August. Now, it has arranged the test in 76 examination centers in 73 cities. At NMAT.org students will receive the application form.
Table of Contents
IIT Madras offers free training to GATE aspirants
Steps to fill NMIMS NMAT application form
So, they must check the steps so that they can apply for the entrance test as early as possible.
- To fill out the NMIMS NMAT application form, students must first visit the official website.
- They will see the link for filling out the application form.
- They must create an account first.
- After creating an account, they must choose the school preference.
- Students have to upload their passport size photo and valid Identity proof.
- Students must check an option of scheduling their entrance test for NMIMS
- The test can be given in either offline or in online proctored mode.
- Students must book the slot anytime after 24 hours of booking.
- After they fill up the required details and submit the documents, they have to pay the fee.
Fee structure and syllabus of NMIMS NMAT
The NMIMS NMAT entrance exam will have three sections, i.e. verbal ability, logical reasoning, and quantitative aptitude. Talking about the fee structure, the fee for appearing for the exam is Rs.2,800 + taxes.