The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur activated the link for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2022 mock test. The mock test is available for all subject papers on the official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Moreover, no login credentials are required to attempt the mock test.
Through the mock test, candidates will be introduced to the exam process and pattern. Besides, candidates should know that GATE 2022 will be held for 29 papers. Accordingly, aspirants can select a combination of two papers from the list.
Table of Contents
HOW TO ATTEMPT THE GATE 2022 MOCK TEST
- Head to the official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Go to the link that reads ‘Mock Test.’
- Now, the GATE 2022 mock test will display on the screen subject-wise.
- Click on the subject paper link to attempt.
- Then, a default login ID and Password will be given.
- Press ‘Sign In’
- Forthwith, all the instructions for attempting the test will display on the screen. Read it carefully.
- After that, click ‘Next.’
- Now click on ‘I am ready to start.’
- After attempting the GATE mock test, press ‘Submit.’
Additionally, aspirants can analyze their performance through the mock test. According to the reports, admit cards will release in January. The exam will be conducted in February next year. Then, the result will release in March 2022.
GATE 2022 EXAM PATTERN
The GATE 2022 paper will be of the objective type including three patterns of questions. First is multiple-choice questions (MCQs), second is multiple select questions (MSQs), and the third one is of numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
Most importantly, for every incorrect answer, negative marks will be there in MCQ-type questions. However, for MCQs and NATs, there will be no negative marking for an incorrect answer marked.
This year, two new subject papers have been enlisted: Geomatics Engineering (GE) and Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NM). Further, eligibility criteria to appear for the GATE 2022 exam have broadened. Therefore, the BDS and MPharm degree holders can also appear for exams.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM