Field staff required for the MHRD, Government of India funded project at IIT Mandi for the duration of two months. Candidates who wish can apply online before the 25th of February 2021.
Ministry of Human Resource Development sponsored project is looking for undergraduate/postgraduate candidates who can speak fluent English. Moreover, they require to have experience in the field survey.
- Designation: Field staff
- Place of work: Punjab
- Work description: Field survey
- Duration: 2 months
- Qualification: Graduate/ Postgraduate
- Desirable: Having experience in field surveys, can speak/ understand English and Punjabi.
- Stipend: 10k per month + TA + DA + field experience certificate
- Selection criteria: Shortlist from the resume, Personal interview
Terms and conditions:
• The selected candidate will need to join the position immediately on receipt of the offer.
• After joining, the candidate may get TA/DA as per institute norms.
• Merely fulfilling the eligibility requirement does not guarantee to shortlist for interview, higher shortlisting criteria may be imposed.
• The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the aforementioned post will be final.
• The selection committee reserves the right to fill up or not fill up the advertised post.
For any clarifications/information’s, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Shubham Ranjan @ email@example.com
To apply online, click HERE