European Sex Championship: Sweden Recognises Sex as Sport 

For the first time, Sweden has recognised sex as a sport and it is all prepared to hold the first European Sex Championship. The event will begin on 8 June 2023 and will continue for weeks. This event will be conducted by the Swedish Sex Federation as per the reports.

Till now, Sweden has received the registration of 20 participants from different countries. Further, the contestants will compete for six hours each day for several weeks. And, participants will perform the activities for 45 minutes to an hour. 

According to Dragan Bratych, President of the Swedish Federation of Sex, Dragan Bratych recognising sex as a sport will promote mental and physical well-being. Moreover, he talked about the importance of training before the competition to achieve desired results. 

European Sex Championship: Juries and Audience Will Decide the Winners

As per the federation, the winners of the sex championship will be decided by a panel of five judges and an audience. Furthermore, 70% of the total votes will be considered from the audience’s side. And remaining 30% of votes from judges will be considered. 

Participants will Compete in 16 Disciplines

The people who will participate in the European Sex Championship will compete around in 16 disciplines. These include:

  • Seduction
  • Prelude
  • Massage of various parts of the body
  • Massage of erotic zones on the opponent’s body
  • Oral sex
  • Penetration
  • Endurance
  • Appearance
  • Pose Performance
  • Artistic performance and exchange of postures
  • Endurance and The Number of Orgasms
  • Creativity in Change of Position.
  • Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition.
  • The most beautiful and difficult position 
  • Artistic communication
  • Most active couple

Besides, the first European Sex Championship will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden. Moreover, it will start on 8 June and will observe the participation of various European countries.


Nishu Malik

Purely Introvert but extrovert when working as a wordsmith

Recent Posts

High Court approved CLAT score for DU Law admissions

DU Law admissions: On Monday, September 18, in the interim order the Delhi High Court… Read More

5 days ago

Faculty of Law Initiated Sustainable Paperless Election Campaign 

Election campaigns always come with environmental issues and it has become an important issue. And,… Read More

1 week ago

DU NCWEB 4th Cut-Off List 2023 Released | Check Here

DU NCWEB 4th Cut-Off List: University of Delhi released the fourth cut-off list on 13… Read More

2 weeks ago

Motilal & NIIT Foundation offering Skill Development Courses | Register Now

The Skill Development Cell of Motilal Nehru College, University of Delhi has launched two skill… Read More

2 weeks ago

Expert Nursing Care at Your Doorstep: The Professional Aspect of Home Injections

The healthcare industry has undergone a tremendous transition recently, with a greater focus on patient-centered… Read More

3 weeks ago

Unlocking the Secret to Luscious Locks: A Comprehensive Guide to Men’s Hair Care

In grooming and self-care, hair plays a significant role in shaping a man's appearance. A… Read More

3 weeks ago