Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India organized an essay writing competition on the theme ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat’. Students at the secondary and senior secondary stages (classes IX, X, XI, and XII) are eligible for this competition. Which imagines the development of a powerful and strong country focused on the government assistance of all. It is a clarion call by the Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi for a strong, lively, and independent India for all and an India of all.
Aatmanirbhar and Swatantra Bharat campaign focus on:
• ensuring wellbeing and prosperity for all
• achieving practical improvement with worries of condition established in all activities;
• optimizing asset preparation and create quality pointers to plan intercessions,
• strengthening the endeavors to connect all types of imbalances including social and monetary partition for empowering every single individual to appreciate the products of progress.
• evolving diverse ways to deal with address regular and human catastrophes with our own quality and store of assets.
• develop logical and specialized information for advancing systems to conquer obstructions to advancement.
The topic of an online essay writing competition
The topic for online essay writing completion is Aatmanirbhar Bharat- Swatantra Bharat. As the subject – Aatmanirbhar Bharat-Swatantra Bharat properly repeats our responsibility for moving in the direction of accomplishing confidence in all areas of our economy established in our own mainstays of culture, legacy, and information for turning into a worldwide power to deal with. The subjects planned in the exposition will assist understudies with exploring their thoughts for deciphering the idea of Aatmanirbhar, independence into reachable one
Students who are interested can register themselves before or on 14 August.
Eligibility for an online essay writing competition
All the students of class IX to XII are eligible to participate in this online essay writing competition.
FOR INSTANT UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
A good listener and lover of science and technology to use that for creating art with a passion for poetry, research, and dance. A girl who is curious, Energetic, and enthusiastic about helping others.