DU SOL Admission 2022: The UG and PG registration process has been started by Delhi University’s School of Open Learning on 5 October 2022. The eligible and interested students can apply till the last date i.e., 31 October. The candidates can register and fill in the application form on the official website i.e., sol.du.ac.in
Further, according to a recent announcement, the SOL has launched 6 new courses after a long period. The newly introduced courses are based on skill enhancement and are job-oriented.
The list of newly added four UG and two PG programs are:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Financial Investment Analysis (FIA)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA Economics (Honors)
- BA Library of Information Sciences
- MA Library and Information Science
Furthermore, to know the number of seats, fee structure and eligibility for the new programs, read below.
Table of Contents
DU SOL Admission 2022 for new programs- Eligibility
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)- Financial Investment Analysis (FIA)
- General candidates must have scored 65℅ in the 12th class or its equivalent exam along with 60 ℅ in the subject of mathematics.
- For OBC and EWS categories, the candidate must have 58.5 ℅ in class 12 with 54℅ in Mathematics
- Whereas, for PwBD category students, candidates must have 71.75 ℅ and 57 ℅ in mathematics as a subject.
- Lastly, SC/ST candidates-they should have passed the 12th class examination.
2. Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- For general category students, 60 % in the 12th class and 60℅ in mathematics as a subject also.
- Moving to OBC and EWS candidates, 54℅ in 12 classes with 50% in mathematics subject.
- Eligibility for PwBD Candidates- 57% in 12th class and the same percentage in mathematics required.
- Further, SC/ST must have passed their 12th board examination.
- Besides, every candidate belonging to any category must have passed 12 class in one language.
DU SOL registration 2022 process starts | No Need of CUET
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- To apply for an MBA course, candidates must have secured 50% in graduation from any recognised board or university in any course/program.
4. Master of Arts Library and Information Sciences (MLISc)
The only eligibility required to apply for this master’s course is that candidates must have done graduation from the BLISc course.
5. BA Economics (Honors)
- General category students must have 60% in the 12th class whereas OBC, and EWS students secured 54℅.
- Candidates belonging to the PwBD category must have 57% marks and SC or ST candidates passed the 12th exam with mathematics as the subject.
6. BA Library of Information Sciences (BLISc)
Graduation is the only requirement to apply for this new program at DU SOL.
DU SOL Admission 2022: Course Fee for UG & PG programs
|BBA (FIA)||Rs 15,200|
|BA Economics (Hons)||Rs 5,500|
JNU Hostel Incident, roof collapses for the second time | Residents are safe!
Further, the SOL has implemented the UGCF 2022 curriculum for this academic year (2022-23). Therefore, the Undergraduate will be of four years instead of three years. Also, the MEES has been adopted by the varsity within this academic session.
Besides, the DU SOL result has been announced for BA 6th Semester. So, the candidates who had appeared for the same exam can check on the official website i.e., sol.du.ac.in.
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM