After the long wait Delhi University has finally announced the results of 2nd and 4th-semester students. The news for the declaration of 4th-semester students came unexpectedly in the afternoon. The University of Delhi however ended the wait of 2nd-semester students as well by releasing the results during the late evening. The results for the May-June session of first and second year CBCS students have been announced.
Students can check their results on the official website of Delhi University. The first and second-year students were evaluated on the basis of internal assessments a last semester’s results. Delhi University could not conduct it’s even semester exams for first and second-year students this year due to COVID-19. As per the UGC’s guidelines, the University has promoted all the intermediate students and has released DU results.
Students can follow the below-mentioned process to check the DU results:
- Visit Delhi University’s official website du.ac.in
- Get to the homepage and click on the link which says results of CBCS students
- The link will direct students to a new page of DU results website
- Students are required to select their college name from the drop-down option and fill in their exam roll number along with captcha code to proceed further.
- Click on the print scorecard option and you are good to go.
- Download your DU result and keep a printout of it with you for future requirements.