DU Recruitment 2022: Delhi University Ramjas College has invited applications for the Assistant Professor post. The vacancies are available in various departments such as Botany, Commerce, Chemistry, Sanskrit, Hindi, English, and others. So, eligible candidates can apply for the post on the DU official website i.e., du.ac.in.
Further, there are a total of 148 vacancies for assistant professor posts at DU Ramjas College. The application process began on 11 June 2022. And, will end in the next 21 days. Therefore, eligible candidates can apply before the process ends.
It is important to note that candidates should check all the eligibility criteria and notice before applying. Once applied, candidates will get shortlisted as per their qualifications. And, based on graduation, post-graduation, and PhD percentage or other fields.
Table of Contents
DU Recruitment 2022: Know How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the stated post, check the following steps to apply.
- Firstly, head to the official website of Delhi University i.e., du.ac.in
- Then click on the tab that reads ‘Work with DU’.
- A new webpage will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the link that reads ‘Assistant Professor Recruitment’
- After clicking, the registration page will open and here you can fill in the details.
- Fill in all the required details for registration.
- Thereafter, log in to the DU portal using your credentials.
- Now, fill out the recruitment application form and upload all the asked documents (check the format asked).
- To complete the application process, make the payment and submit the form.
- Keep the submission form printout handy for further references.
Candidates who belong to Unreserved (UR) or OBC or EWS will have to pay INR 500. However, candidates belonging to the category of SC or ST or PwBD and Women Candidates do not have to pay any application fee. If the candidates are selected based on educational certificates, candidates will have to give an interview. The candidates will be invited by the college as per selection.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM