DU PG Admission 2022: Today, on 10 June the University of Delhi will end the application process for post-graduation admissions for 2022. Therefore, candidates who haven’t applied yet can submit the form. For this, applicants need to visit the official website i.e., pgadmission.uod.ac.in.
Table of Contents
DU PG Admission 2022: How To Apply
To apply for the DUET PG admission for the academic session 2022, follow the below steps:
- First of all, head to the official website i.e., pgadmission.uod.ac.in or click here.
- Then on the homepage, click on the link that reads as follows, “New User”. Or click on ” Registered User” if you have already registered.
- Now fill out the application form properly. And, upload all the self-attested documents.
- After filling out the form submit it and to complete the process make the fee payment.
- Thereafter, preview the application form and must keep a copy of the form submission acknowledgement for future use.
Furthermore, the application fee for unreserved (UR), OBC, or EWS is INR 750. Whereas the PG application fee for SC, ST and PwBD is INR 300. Besides, the UR, OBC, and EWS candidates who wish to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law have to pay INR 2000. However, SC and ST category candidates need to pay INR 1500.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM