Open Book Examination (OBE) will be conducted from 12th December 2020 for the odd semester batches comprising the III, V, and VII semester students. Academic session 2020-2021 in view of the Covid-19 pandemic is all set for the OBE. Hence, students are given a preference for a physical and virtual mode to choose from. The varsity has thus, set important guidelines regarding the examination.
OBE for the academic year 2020-2021 will be conducted for III, V, and VII semester students along with repeaters from I, III, and V semester, and the ex-students for all the undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Examinations for School of Open Learning(SOL) and Non-Collegiate Women Education Board (NCWEB) will also begin alongside.
1. 12th December 2020 is the commencement date of the examination.
2. The OBE examination will take place in 2 seating /sessions in one day.
3. The examination will also take place on Sundays.
4. Time duration for the OBE examination – 3 hours.
5. Release of the official date sheet – 1st week of November.
6. Mode of Examination – Open Book Examination(OBE).
7. Preference given – Online or Offline.
8. The online mode gives students the ability to appear from their place of convenience. e.g. Residence.
9. Offline mode – OBE is to be given in the respective college.
Academic session 2020-21 will witness a blended Open Book Examinations. In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, students are made to appear for this odd semester examination to promote social distancing and the safety of the students. However, the OBE is a blend of offline and online mode as happened in the 2nd phase September OBE examination. Hence, students are given a choice, either to physically go to the college and appear for the exam or to sit at their homes and appear via online methods. Therefore, both the modes will be on an open book basis. Hence, students can attempt from their place of convenience or the college.
Students are advised to head to the DU portal – du.ac.in. They can then head towards the header – Examination 2020. Hence, this will lead them to the examination link and can fill the required details.
A fresh set of elaborate guidelines will be issued in the first week of November. The date sheet of the OBE examination will also come alongside. Hence, students are required to fill in the examination form details properly. They also have to choose between online and offline mode as per their convenience.
Indian Institute of Management, IIM Amritsar ended its summer placements with a 100 percent placement… Read More
Delhi University is in a process of opening two new colleges affiliated to DU on… Read More