To ensure the safety and health of the DU students appearing for the second phase of DU OBE scheduled to commence from 14th September. The Delhi University has issued an official notice highlighting the sanitation and safety guidelines to be taken care of during the exam.
The notification read, In adherence to the standard operating procedure (SOP) established by the health ministry, the DU colleges will execute social distancing norms and sustain the standard of hygiene as per the Indian government guidelines issued for the prevailing coronavirus situation.
The final year students appearing for the second phase of OBE remotely utilizing the ICT facilities will obtain the question papers for all their exams on their registered e-mail. However, a supplemental facility is being given to the students for downloading the exam question papers in case they fail to receive the paper on their e-mails before the commencement of the OBE exams.
If a student finds it difficult to download the question paper from his/her e-mail, he/she can download the question paper from the examination branch online portal. The question paper for the exam shall be made available on the Du portal 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. The final year students will be needed to enter the unique paper code for the exam of which they need to download the question paper.
Table of Contents
DU OBE 2020: SOP’s To Be Followed
- The students appearing for DU OBE will be required to submit an undertaking before arriving in the exam center.
- Queue ropes/manager and floor masks will be made available outside the center to make sure that the students maintain a safe space of at least 6 feet.
- For temperature checks of students and staff members on duty, thermo-guns will be made available.
- There will be a compulsion of wearing face masks for all the staff members on exam duty.
- A required gap will be maintained between two seats during the examination.
- Before the commencement of each shift of the exam, all the desks and chairs will be sanitized thoroughly.
- Manual attendance along with the students’ signatures, unique paper code, date, and the session will be taken after completion of each shift of exam while following social distancing norms.
- A Dropbox/tray will be provided in every room for the students to submit their answer scripts in the presence of the invigilator. The dropbox/tray will be sanitized thoroughly before the commencement of each shift of the exam.
- The seating plan will be allotted to the students along with room numbers that may be conveyed in one day advance through a registered WhatsApp or e-mail address to prevent chaos at the time of entry.
- It should be taken care that all the examination procedure are touch-free, to ensure proper social distancing.
- On fulfillment of a shift, the students will be allowed to leave the room in an orderly manner while following social distancing norms.
- Advisory notice boards to instruct the students about social distancing safeguards to be followed at adequate locations within and near the exam center.