Delhi University (DU) has declared the result of the November-December 2020 Semester exam for various postgraduate courses at its official website.
To check and download the marks/scorecard, students have to log in at the DU website. A note on the result page reads: “Students are advised to save their Statement of Marks/Score Card for future purpose. This link will not be available later.”
The list of declared results courses are-
- MA Persian
- MA Electronics
- MA Microbiology
Candidates who were absent for the exam or whose result is awaited (RA) have to contact the Nodal Officer of the college authorized to solve these problems.
DU has also notified final year and ex-students whose results have not been declared or are shown absent in any paper(s) “to submit an application for rectification of the same along with a copy of the e-mail sent by him/her after the conclusion of the OBE of the relevant date and the scanned image of the answer script through an E-mail to the Nodal person of their respective college/department/faculty as notified on the University website within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result”.
Where should you stay if you are planning to study in Delhi University?
Steps to know DU November-December 2020 Semester exam result:
- Visit DU website du.ac.in
- Go to the ‘Latest @DU’ section on the homepage and tap on ‘Exam and Results’
- Click on the link ‘Results of U.G. and P.G Programmes for Session Nov-Dec 2020’
- Select college name and an exam session, enter exam roll no and security pin
- Select the ‘Print’ button to view the scorecard/marksheet
- Download and print a copy
Click this direct link
DELHI UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SUSPENDED FOR MISBEHAVIOUR DURING ONLINE CLASSES