The University of Delhi has released the DU NCWEB special drive cut-off for the academic session 2022-23. Therefore, candidates who have registered for it can check the list on the official website i.e., admission.uod.ac.in. This special drive list has been out for candidates belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories.
Further, the candidates who want to take BA (Prog) or BCom courses can check the list. As the cut-off has been released for BA and BCom NCWEB courses. Most importantly, candidates can apply against this list from 7 to 8 December 2022.
Thereafter, colleges will finish the approval process by 9 December. Then, the candidates have to make the fee payment for securing admission, the last date is 10 December 2022.
Eligible candidates who couldn’t take the admission or refuse in the previous cut-offs for any valid reason are eligible for this. In short, the DU NCWEB special drive cut-off object is to allow students who were eligible earlier but didn’t get admission.
Table of Contents
How to Check DU NCWEB Special Drive Cut-Off
- Firstly, head to the official NCWEB website i.e., ncweb.du.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the Admissions tab after scrolling the webpage, click on it.
- Then, the new page will display on the screen.
- Now click on the tab that reads ‘NCWEB’, thereafter the special drive cut-off for the BA program and BCom courses will appear.
- Click on the preferred/applied course, view it, and download it.