DU NCWEB admission 2022: On the 24 June Saturday, the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board of Delhi University started the registration process. Moreover, candidates can register till 25 June 2022.
According to the University, the NCWEB admissions for the BA program and B.Com are merit bases. So, candidates who will be in the cut-off will be able to take admissions to the selected program. However, all other program admissions (except those mentioned above) are according to the Common University Entrance Test (CUET).
Furthermore, the merit will base on scores in one language, the three best academic or elective programs. And, more than 25 colleges offer programs with various combinations of subjects.
Table of Contents
How to fill out the NCWEB admission application Form?
The application process mode is online only. So candidate can follow the given steps below to fill the NCWEB form:
- Head to the official website of NCWEB i.e., ncweb.du.ac.in.
- Then, click on the link that reads ‘Apply Online.
- Register by entering the details and pay the fee.
- Now, the application form will display, fill out by entering all the required details
- Choose an interesting course and upload the documents.
- Thereafter, submit the application form, save and take a printout for future references.
The candidates have to pay the mandatory fee after the registration. The fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs 500. Whereas SC/ST category has to pay Rs 250. It is advisable that candidates should be careful while filling out the form. And, should read every instruction carefully.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM