DU JAT ENTRANCE EXAM: Important Highlights
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) is a distinct entrance exam for admission to three major undergraduate-level management courses named Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), and B.A. (Honors) in Economics/BBE. It is conducted online by Nation Testing Agency (NTA) for those seeking admission in any of the above-mentioned courses.
CLICK for other info on DU JAT Exam
Exam Pattern of DU JAT 2020
- DU JAT is an online/computer-based exam conducted in the morning and afternoon sessions on the same day.
- It is conducted for 120 minutes (2 hours) and carries 100 MCQ based questions with 4 options each.
- There are 4 sections in the exam namely – Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- Each question carries 4 marks and for choosing the wrong option, there is a penalty of -1 mark per question.
Important Topics Delhi University JAT 2020 Syllabus
DU JAT entrance exam tests the aptitude of the candidates on their technical and managerial skills. Therefore, the questions are generally asked to test the calculation speed, time management skills, managerial skills to ensure that the candidate is apt for getting admission in the premier courses at DU. Find out the list of important topics expected from each section in the exam.
DU JAT ENTRANCE EXAM 2020 BBA/BBE/BBS Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Quantitative Ability Syllabus:
- Averages & Percentages,
- Roots, Indices, Surds,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Profit & Loss,
- Algebraic Formulae,
- Linear & Quadratic Equations,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Mixtures & Alligations,
- Time, Speed & Distance,
- Work-Related Problems,
- Pipes & Cisterns,
- Geometry: Lines, Angles & Triangles, Polygons,
- Circles & Mensuration,
- Permutations & Combinations,
- Integration and Differentiation.
Business & General Awareness Syllabus
- Company/Business entities,
- Days and Dates,
- Government and Politics,
- International Bodies/News,
- Literature and Media,
- Science & Technology,
- Sports and Movies,
- Arts & Music,
- Indian History and World History,
- Business and Economy,
- Awards and Honors,
- Trade/Business terminologies,
- Books & authors
General English Syllabus
- Foreign Words Noun & Pronoun Errors,
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Inference based passages Syllogisms,
- Logical Consistency,
- Deductive Reasoning
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Prepositions and Conjunctions,
- Tenses, Modifiers & Parallelism
Reasoning and Analytical Ability Syllabus
- Groups & Conditionality,
- Logical Series,
- Selection Criteria,
- Sequential O/P Tracing,
- Analogies, Odd one out,
- Logical Puzzles,
- Coding & Decoding,
- Symbol Based Logic,
- Family Tree & Directions,
- Arrangements: Linear, Circular, Matrix Arrangements
A Social Media geek who enjoys writing about youth and their life. Marketer by profession, Digital marketer by passion.