DU internship and placement: On October 26, Delhi University will commence the placement-cum-internship drive. The Central Placement Cell (CPC) will host this drive. CPC under the Dean Students’ Welfare, DU shared information regarding this drive.
The University of Delhi has requested all bona fide regular students for placement. DU students studying in any course of UG and PG programs can apply for the internship.
Interested candidates are requested to submit applications online. They can visit the official website of Central Placement Cell.
According to an official statement, all the registered nominees will get counseling for employment, placement assistance, and self/social entrepreneurship.
The cell will work as an interface between the student and the company. It will facilitate the candidate to choose from their career options.
Table of Contents
The varsity will conduct the DU internship and placement drive at the conference center. The internship and placement drive will be conducted by the varsity at the conference center. Conference center, Gate Number 4, opposite the Botany Department, Delhi University.
Moreover, up-and-comers can straightforwardly apply online to DU Arrangement and Temporary position 2023 Drive by tapping on the underneath interface.
What is the enrollment interaction for the DU internship and placement 2023 drive?
- Understudies are expected to make a login ID utilizing a legitimate email ID.
- Complete the internet-based understudy enrollment structure.
- In the wake of finishing the structure, pay the essential expenses on the web.
- Competitors are educated to take a printout concerning the created character card which has space for a photo to be fastened by the up-and-comer.
- This character card ought to be confirmed and endorsed by the school head/top of the division.
- The character card ought to be held by the applicant (appropriately checked) and ought to be created each time at arrangement drivers.
Moreover, DU is providing a course in Mass Media and Film Studies diploma. Mass Media and Film Studies diploma course offered by Mass Media Center of Ramanujan College under U.G.C. and recognized by Delhi University. Candidates wishing to take admission can obtain the application form from the college. The last date for form submission is 03 November 2023. Course coordinator Dr. Alok Ranjan Pandey said that for this course of one-year duration, students will be taught and trained by specialized and trained people from the media and film field.
FOR MORE DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM