Delhi University’s online mock tests display a complete lack of coherence exam as there were many technical errors, the most to refer to unable to approve the answers on the website. Students are worried if the same thing happens in their final exams.
Moreover, DUSU (Delhi University Students Union) held executive council meetings regarding feedback of mock tests where it was found that thousands of students have failed to give mock tests successfully which shows the university administration is not prepared to conduct the examination.
The Major issues which come forward are:
• There were several login issues which came up in the process of conduction of the mock test. Students are not even able to login to get their question papers.
• The students were also not able to submit as well as upload the answer sheets due to some technical glitches.
• The website also kept on crashing.
• An ample amount of students did not receive the OTP on their emails.
• There was also an issue of limitation of space for the answers to be written and to be submitted in a proper mannerism.
Hence these problems have to lead to the debacles in the process of mock tests. DUSU has a clear stand that until a process where every student of university is benefited comes out nothing would be considered final. They might want to guarantee that it remains by the students and won’t permit any such tests to occur when measures to guarantee total quality and reasonableness are set up, not so much as a solitary student will be permitted to endure a record of the organization’s ineptness or ability.
DUSU demanded the university to take assignments other than a stipulated time examination. Few things which the university will and shall have to assets and was discussed:
1. Time given be increase and the same question paper be used for assignments.
2. If any student fails to get its evaluation done another chance be given.
3. Those students who have registered wrong email id and other things can email their details to email@example.com with corrections.
4. The portal should not be relied on for evaluation. Submission on email and receiving assignment, questions, project same as internals on email be given to students.
DUSU added that they have been keeping a close watch on the development and they have given time-bound demands to be university failing which they shall be forced to take a different course. The student has studied and is prepared and no glitch from the University side shall spoil the student’s efforts. They shall ensure that not even a single student shall be left out.
Apart from this, DUSU condemns the anti-social elements that have vandalized University campus a prestigious college and Institute legal strict action would be taken against such Anti-social elements.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Meeting new challenges is her passion. She is very fond of Physics in everything and constantly tries to make herself aware of the world around her.