Students appearing in the DU Open Book Examination may not face any problem, hence DU’s examination department has issued detailed guidelines. In this, the Dean of Prof. DS Rawat of DU has shared the following advice and information through the mail in Hindi and English.
DU Open Book Exam 2021 detailed guidelines regarding are given below:-
-Students are advised to submit the script only in the OBE port.
– The time for writing is only 3 hours. One hour is given for the download of the question paper and script upload on the OBE portal.
– If the portal submission is delayed, the student can use the additional one hour to upload the script to the OBE portal, But in that case, students will have to submit documentary evidence (4-5 snapshots). In other words, students will have (3 hours for writing answers + 1 hour for downloading question papers and 1 hour for uploading scripts, and + 1 hour for that documentary evidence to be submitted). If it is not possible to upload the script in the OBE portal during 3 + 1 + 1 hour, then students can send their script by email to the Nodal Officer of the college. Check the website for the college’s nodal officer email.
– Answer delayed from the given time will not be accepted. Email submissions should only be in emergencies and sent only to the notified email ID.
– Submissions by both email and portal will not be accepted.
– Submission by email can delay the results of the students due to the verification process as it also happened during the last OBE exam.
– PWD students can submit scripts from the OBE portal or email id. If submitted by email, only they should submit the script to the email ID provided and should not be submitted to the nodal officers. Other students should not submit the script to the email ID given to the PWD students.
– PG students can contact the Head of Du examination Department for clarification.