DU Exam form 2021 submission date has been extended again. Hence, the new date for submission is 26th November 2021, till 5:30 p.m. It is the 2nd time that the submission date for DU Exam form 2021 is getting extended. So, all the students from semesters 3, 5, and 7 along with the ex-students, essential repeaters, and improvement will get ample time for submission. The examination form is available on the link – https://slc.uod.ac.in
Table of Contents
DU Exam form 2021: What needs to be done?
All the students appearing for the Nov-Dec open book exams need to fill and submit the Exam form by the earliest possible. Hence, they need to fill in their course details on the link provided by the admission branch. Also, a certain amount of examination fees are to be paid. If a student has already paid the fees, they can contact their respective faculty/ college for a refund.
DU Exam Form 2021: Step by Step procedure of filling
- Visit the link https://slc.uof.ac.in
- Thus, enter the portal and click on the “New Registration” option
- Fill in the basic details. Hence, these include the selection of program, Name as on Identity card, and the examination roll number or enrolment number.
- Now, re-write the captcha code correctly.
- Click on Submit icon
- Hence, an One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on the registered email-id.
- Create a new password after feeding in the given OTP.
In case of any doubt regarding the exam form, the respective college/ department needs to be contacted. Hence, the nodal officer of the respective college/ department will attend to all the queries related to the Delhi University Exam form 2021. Also, as for Admit Cards, they will be released soon. So, students need to wait for it now.