Various DU colleges have made a lot of efforts at their level in view of the problem of online studies of students. Meanwhile, DU-affiliated Laxmibai College has offered to provide laptops with textbooks to its students. So that the students do not face any problem in studying online.
College Principal Dr. Pratyush Vatsala says that this laptop belongs to the college itself, but new and necessary software has been uploaded to it. All the students studying in DU colleges did not have laptops, it was initiated that the students who are having trouble studying online can take laptops from the college. There will be no special requirement for them to study separately since the courses are already uploaded. From January, students who need laptops will be provided.
Rs 500 TAKEN FOR PROVIDING LAPTOPS
College students will have to pay Rs 500 to get a laptop. These funds are being taken for inserting study material into laptops and uploading software and maintaining them. The college says that in view of the requirement of girl students in the college, so far 200 laptops have been requested. In the future, more laptops will be provided to the girl students as required.
RAJDHANI AND RAMANUJAN COLLEGES PROVIDING DATA PACKS
DU’s Rajdhani College and Ramanujan College also understood the problem of data in view of an online class in front of the students and offered to recharge or provide funds for them. Anand Prakash, convenor of Youth Society of Rajdhani College, says that we are understanding the problems of the students and have also created a fund in which some teachers have also given money to help the students. This amount will be given to those students who are having difficulty in recharge. However, so far only a few students have contacted. If this amount is left then it will be spent on any other item for the students only. The initiative to provide study material to the students is receiving a lot of positive messages from the students.
ANDC HAS ALSO PROVIDED MANY FACILITIES:
-Full fees of needy students will be waived.
– Students will be given one thousand rupees per month for ten months. DU colleges students will be helped by creating course books by creating a book bank. 3 thousand rupees for stationery and photocopying in an academic session.
EFFORTS MADE BY OTHER COLLEGES
-Miranda House College will provide financial assistance of Rs 7500 to the girl students under various scholarships.
– Financial assistance is offered to the students at Hansraj College.
– Shivaji College has waived the Rs 6350 fee for various items of 3700 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
– Rajdhani College has decided to waive 2010 rupees per student.
– Laxmibai College waived the entire fees of 100 girl students. Apart from this, all the students have been given the facility to deposit fees in installments.
-Lady Shri Ram College has reduced the fee and has allowed the girl students to deposit the fee in two installments.
– In Hindu College also, college management will help in preparing the annual list by preparing a list of needy students.
– St Stephen’s College Students have also come forward for needy students. Not only this, but the college is also making efforts at its level.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM