Delhi University is all set to announce the application forms for Bachelor of Education (B. ED) 2017. The admission to the course is based on entrance exam, conducted by the University. The course offers career in teaching and administration.
DU B. ED APPLICATION FORM DETAILS-2017
DU B. ED application form will be available from the first week of May 2017, on the official website of Delhi University. Last date of application submission will be held in last week of May 2017. The mode of application will be online.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor Degree in any stream of Science, Commerce or Arts.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 55% aggregate in B. TECH and B. E programs.
- Final year students of qualifying exam can also apply.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
PATTERN OF EXAMINNATION
Duration of Exams: 3 hours
No. of Questions: 150
Type of Questions: Objective Type
DU B. ED 2017 SYLLABUS
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Aptitude
- Proficiency in Language
- Basic concepts of Social Science, General Science and Mathematics.
DU B. ED 2017 RESULT
Results of DU B. ED 2017 will be declared in First week of July. Students can check the results on official website by entering Application no. and Date of Birth (DOB).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COUNSELLING
- DU B. ED 2017 Admit card.
- Copy of application form.
- Photo Identity Proof.
- Two photographs. (Passport Size)
- Photocopies of required documents.
- Marksheet of qualifying exam.
For complete Guide throughout your admission Process Keep following us here- www.facebook.com/duupdates
By- Niharika Sonkar